Title: Program Director, Halcyon Incubator
Reports To: Chief Innovation Officer
The Program Director will orchestrate and oversee all aspects of the Halcyon Incubator Program. In addition to leading Halcyon Incubator Program, the Program Director will lead the core pedagogy and methodology development across all Halcyon programs, standardizing Halcyon’s curriculum to better train founders across the world. Halcyon is seeking a proven leader, with experience in the startup world, and whose background and experiences allow them to lead a diverse fellow community of some of the most impressive founders in the world.
- Halcyon Methodology Development
- Standardize and augment a world-class methodology to help train Halcyon founders across all programs. Research, test, and refine programmatic interventions to help early-stage founders grow and succeed.
- Develop repeatable processes and structures for quality control of program plans and timelines.
- Build programmatic interventions to be successfully delivered both in-person and in digital formats
- Implement strategies to share elements of Halcyon’s methodology publicly with social entrepreneurs outside of the fellowship.
- Halcyon Incubator Program Direction and Strategy
- Lead all aspects of the Halcyon Incubator, from program strategy and development, to supporting fellow ventures through their residency phases at Halcyon
- Develop a comprehensive program curriculum and core programming based on the methodology for Fellows
- Communicate and reinforce Halcyon’s mission, vision, and values with Fellows, staff, stakeholders, partners, and public
- Cultivate and steward relationships to increase stakeholder engagement and funding support for Halcyon Incubator Program
- Develop and implement strategies to build a loyal alumni network including providing strategic ongoing support for post-residency Fellows and their ventures
- Establish and refine metrics to enhance the Halcyon Incubator Program
- Oversee and manage the Halcyon Incubator selections process
- Serve as the outward-facing primary point of contact with the local community to increase visibility and prestige for Halcyon Incubator
- Conduct extensive outreach to identify mentors, partners and investors
- Cultivate and reinforce a strong Halcyon Incubator Program community
- Keep management informed on a timely basis on the performance and status of the Halcyon Incubator Program
- Manage and support team members across the Incubator team.
- Develop, manage, and be accountable for program budgets, actively monitoring expenditures and reviewing variances when they arise, meeting all non-profit standards and requirements
- Identify, actively develop, and manage relationships, contracts, and pro bono agreements with corporate partners that support the goals of the program
- Attract, develop, and retain a competent, well-trained, properly structured and highly motivated staff capable of achieving Halcyon’s goals
- Establish and communicate performance standards and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Monitor relationships between and among Fellows, mentors, leadership coaches, partners, and staff
- Professional experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with several years of project and/or program management experience preferably with an incubator or startup organization
- Enthusiasm for social entrepreneurship
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to foster inclusive environments in diverse communities
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, including the ability to connect with people from a variety of lived experiences to engender trust
- Attention to detail with reliable organizational skills to prevent details from slipping through the cracks
- Polite persistence when following up with key stakeholders
- Project management in a team environment to support one another in achieving objectives
- Nimbleness to adapt to frequent changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others and independently to achieve common objectives, and a good sense of humor
- Reliable work ethic to complete tasks
- Time management expertise to prioritize work projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Embody Halcyon’s core values of nimbleness, humility, risk-tolerance, nurturing, and optimism
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, PC, and Mac
- Able to work weekends and evenings as required by program responsibilities
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.